ACUS's interns have the opportunity to participate in diverse and meaningful research projects, as well as take advantage of what D.C. uniquely has to offer. The experience of our summer 2014 interns was no different. Here are their reflections on the summer:
Resources for Students
The Administrative Conference provides many resources for students. The most relevant items from across our website are available here.
This blog post is the second in a recurring series to spotlight administrative law scholarship by Conference members and staff. It was prepared by Martin Saunders, a spring semester intern and third-year law student at Wake Forest University.
Recent publications by ACUS Members span the spectrum from exploring the future of rulemaking to examining the history of agencies. This post and the attached fact sheet spotlight scholarship by ACUS Members and staff through August of 2013. The views expressed therein are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of ACUS.
Administrative Conference (ACUS) Chairman Paul Verkuil recently received a request from an English teacher at a high school in Russia. She explained that her curriculum includes a topic about one of the United States government agencies and she had selected ACUS for her students to study. She asked for information about the Conference’s “history and current development,” along w
The Administrative Conference of the United States welcomes our Summer 2013 interns! We received more than 150 applications—the largest number we have ever had—for only four spots. The four interns joining us this summer have impressive backgrounds and diverse experiences, as seen in their biographies below.
Publications for Students
Helpful Administrative Law Web Addresses
- ABA Administrative Procedure Database
- Administrative Law Review Public Resources
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy
- Cornell Legal Information Institute
- Government Accountability Office Reports
- Government Printing Office
- Interagency Working Group on Alternative Dispute Resolution
- LSU Federal Agency Directory
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government
- Office of the Federal Register
- Regulatory Information Service Center
- SBA Office of Advocacy
- The Regulatory Group Inc.
- The Center for Regulatory Effectiveness
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. House of Representatives Internet Law Library
- U.S. Office of Government Ethics
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Virginia School of Law Federal Administrative Decisions and Actions Page