The Administrative Conference of the United States is recruiting for a Communications Director. This position will remain open until March 19 and all US Citizens may apply. Interested candidates should apply on the USAJobs Website. The incumbent in this position:
- Serves as the main point of contact for the media to ensure the ACUS mission, direction, and policies are communicated clearly and in a manner that maintains positive and trusting relationships with media representatives.
- Organizes and provides logistical support for Agency conferences, workshops, and other events that support the mission of the agency.
- Serves as a point of contact with Congress and the ACUS committees on appropriations matters, reports, and meets with members prior to the Congressional hearings.
- Prepares a variety of written and oral presentations for release to the media, including press releases, responses to testimonies before Congress, and oral presentations.
- Represents the ACUS at public functions which vary greatly in size, purpose and audience such as conventions or other invitational functions.
- Prepares articles, speeches, briefings, news releases, fact sheets, and responses to requests for information on ACUS decision-making including ACUS recommendations to improve regulatory efficiency.
- Maintains and updates the agency's website, listservs, and social media components consistent with federal requirements and also serves as a primary point of contact for outside contractors who service the agency website.
To apply for this position, please visit the USAJobs Website. Learn more about the Administrative Conference.
Add new comment