Co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Administrative Conference of the United States, with the support of the Interagency ADR Working Group (IADRWG) Steering Committee, the March 19 event aims to serve as a forum for successful use of ADR by Federal agencies, generate support for ADR programs, and provide sustained momentum for ADR efforts across government. Details:
- Monday, March 19, 2012 from 2:30p.m. to 4:30p.m. (Please arrive by 2p.m. due to DOJ Security measures)
- Department of Justice (7th Floor Conference Room 7411), 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20530
This event is designed for Federal Officials, including:
- Agency Leaders and Program Directors
- General Counsels
- Agency Dispute Resolution Specialists
- Chief Adjudicatory Officers (ALJs, Contract Appeals Boards, etc.)
Speakers include Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., ACUS Chairman Paul R. Verkuil, and other federal officials. Visit the ADR Symposium webpage, or download the ADR Symposium flyer (), for additional information.
Please direct questions to David Pritzker, ACUS Deputy General Counsel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add new comment